View all facilities
Subfacility of Ross Camp
- Bunk Bed Rooms
- Single Bed Rooms
- Monday - Thursday (8 a.m. - Midnight): $300 deposit and $300 rental fee
- Weekend Rate (8 a.m. Friday - Noon Sunday): $300 deposit and $600 rental fee
- Event Rate (8 a.m. the 1st Day - Noon the 3rd Day): $300 deposit and $600 rental fee
Deposit is refunded after rental, if all conditions are met. Deposits are not refunded if reservation is cancelled.
The Lodge can sleep 68 people. Rent for the 8 rooms with 4 sets of bunk beds per room is $84/per room. Rent for the 2 rooms containing 2 single beds is $21/per room. Room fees are in addition to the basic rental fee. Guests provide pillows, sheets, blankets, towels, etc. Each sleeping room has an adjoining restroom/shower.
Lower level of the Lodge features a kitchen with 2 household sized ranges and refrigerators. Renters supply own cooking and serving equipment, dishes, flatware, glasses, cups, table coverings, napkins. 28- 72"x30" folding tables, 150 metal/plastic folding chairs provided. Dining capacity is 150 including both levels. Alcohol service allowed with restrictions. Upper level of A-frame features knotty pine paneling, carpeted floor, and one wall of windows with patio door connecting to deck overlook.
Located 11 miles out South River Road from the State Street and River Road intersection in West Lafayette. The 200 mostly wooded acres is the adjoining property to the west of Ross Hills Park. Located on the property are:
- A-Frame Lodge which can be used for meetings, receptions, and overnight retreats.
- Dining Hall with a commercial kitchen for wedding receptions and banquets.
- Chapel for weddings
- 2 summer-use barracks style dorms
- 2 classroom buildings
A campground with modern and primitive sites opened in May 2004 and is open seasonally. A catch and release fishing pond and hiking trails are amenities in the park.
To schedule an appointment to view the buildings, call the Ross Camp office at 765-583-2166
The buildings are only shown by appointment, Monday - Thursday from 8AM to 3PM