Subdivisions, Parcelizations, Vacations & RE Subdivisions

Subdivision Bonding Forms

Subdivision Certificates

Major Subdivision Forms

Minor Subdivision Forms


Proposals for new parcels must be made on forms available at the Area Plan Commission Office or downloaded on this website. Please note the specific requirements for easements, any city boundary requirements and sanitary sewer service.

Plat Vacations

Complete the forms below to request the vacation of all or part of the lots of a subdivision.

Rural Estate (RE) Subdivision Forms