Changing Your Address

Non-Custodial Parents
Non-custodial parents may change their address in person or by mail. Please bring your driver's license or State-issued photo ID if you come to our office, or enclose a copy of it if you mail us your request.

Custodial Parents
Custodial parties must contact the Tippecanoe County Clerk's office to change their address.

TANF Recipients
TANF recipients must contact their benefits caseworker at the Department of Family Resources to change their address.

When changing your address, please be sure to notify the Court, as well.