Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
February 21, 2017, 5:30 PM - 7:30 PM
Indiana Trafficking Victims Assistance Program's (ITVAP) Human Trafficking 101 Training is intended for service providers and/or victim advocates who are likely already working with the target population. The training covers risk factors and red flags as well as trauma-informed responses and interaction with youth generally and vulnerable populations in particular. The objectives of this training are to:
1. Define human trafficking in Indiana;
2. Identify youth particularly at risk of trafficking;
3. Learn strategies for conducting safe, non-judgmental conversations with (at-risk) youth;
4. Learn the red flags of a youth experiencing trafficking and how to report a tip;
5. Learn ways you and/or your organization can get involved with anti-trafficking work in Indiana.
February 21, 2017, 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM @ Tippecanoe Meeting Room
First and third Mondays- if the meeting falls on a holiday, we meet the next day.