Report a Problem

This site is for reporting pot holes, damaged signs, downed trees or other issues. You may use the Report Form link or the information can be directly e-mailed to the Maintenance Division. Your complaint will be directed to the appropriate personnel. Please include your name, phone number and location of the complaint.

In an emergency please call 911.  The Sheriff has direct access to on-call highway crews.
Report A Problem Form Link

EMAIL:  Tippecanoe County Highway Maintenance Division
PHONE:  765-474-7079

We are getting a lot of reports, please keep them coming!

We are receiving a lot of reports that are in the City of Lafayette, West Lafayette, or on State Highways. Please refer to the following resources.