Absentee Voting by Mail or Absentee Voting by Traveling Board
- You may submit an Absentee Ballot application directly online at Indianavoters.com
- Email Tippecanoe County Board of Elections or call 765-423-9303 or 765-423-9316 requesting the application for an absentee ballot.
- Download the Absentee Ballot application, complete the form, and submit it to the Tippecanoe County Board of Elections:
20 N 3rd Street
Lafayette, IN 47901
- The signature on the application must conform to the signature of record.
- The emergency temporary allowances made for Covid-19 have expired. Applicants must have a valid, swearable reason under statute to apply for a mail in ballot.
- The deadline to receive applications is Thursday, April 21st, 2020 by 11:59 pm.
- Absentee Ballot Applications may be submitted by mail, email or fax, or dropped off at our office during business hours.
- Email: Electionboard@tippecanoe.in.gov
- Fax: 765-423-9386
- Mail: PO Box 619, Lafayette, IN 47902
- In-Person on Tuesday, October 6th - Monday, November 2nd at noon: Tippecanoe County Building, 20 N 3rd Street 3rd floor, Lafayette, IN 47901
Military & Overseas Absentee Voting
- Download the Voter Registration and Absentee Ballot Request (FPCA), and complete the form and submit it to the Tippecanoe County Board of Elections and Registration using one of the methods listed below.
- See Indiana Election Code 3-5-2-1.5 for definition of an "absentee uniformed service voter."
- See Indiana Election Code 3-5-2-34.5 for the definition of an "overseas voter."
- Visit the Federal Voting Assistance Program website.