Area Plan Commission (APC)
The APC is open for business to work with the public in person, via phone, (765-423-9242) or email (email@example.com).
You may attend the meeting in person or view and make comments at the regularly scheduled public meetings at the following links:
Complete petitions and documents may be mailed or emailed. Checks for filing fees and documents needing original signatures must be mailed.
- 2020 Student Rental Report
- Childcare License & Zoning Requirements
- Bike Walk Greater Lafayette Safety Plan
- 2020 Annual Listing
- Public Participation Plan - 2021 Update
- 2021 Lafayette Transportation Brochure
- FY 2022 TIP Adopted Document
- Title VI Plan & Limited English Proficiency Language Assistance Plan
Please note: If you would like to use a flash drive to make a PowerPoint presentation at any of the public hearings held in the Tippecanoe Room, that flash drive must be given to APC staff by close of business on the Monday of the week of the meeting (two days before the Wednesday meeting) so our IT Department can determine that it is safe from viruses and may be used at the Tippecanoe Room’s computer station.