Child Support

Child Support Payments

 For information regarding recent payments, contact:

  • KIDS Hotline at 1-800-840-8757

Cash payments for Child Support may be made in person.  Please have your ISETS case number and custodial party name with you when making payments.  

Clerks will stop accepting payments a half hour before close.  

 Payments by personal check, money order, cashier's check or certified check
 should be made payable to the Indiana State Central Collection Unit (INSCCU)** and mailed to:

Indiana State Central Collection Unit
 PO Box 7130
 Indianapolis, IN 46207-7130

**When sending a payment to INSCCU please include your ISETS case number and custodial party name.

For more information about how to pay child support, visit: this link

 The Clerk's Office is responsible for the collection of child support payments 
 ordered by the Tippecanoe County Courts.

"Starting Your Child Support Case"

 We must receive information on both parties to create a case in ISETS (Indiana Support Enforcement Tracking System) for child support. Once both parties complete and submit this form, that will provide all required information. 

Child support payment histories may be obtained by the parties in the Clerk's Office. There is a $1 per page fee for payment histories.

For questions or to request a payment history or address change, email


Keep Information Updated

It is critical that our office maintain accurate records to disburse money to the recipient promptly; please keep your current name and address updated when there are changes. At the beginning of the child support collections, we must obtain the social security number for the payor and recipient. Without this basic information, we may be unable to properly process payments.