Meetings are Held
- TIME: 3 PM the 1st Wednesday of Each Month unless otherwise stated.
- LOCATION: Administration Offices
4449 Street Road 43 N
West Lafayette, IN 47906
Please call the park office at 765-463-2306 to confirm meeting dates and times.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Agendas and Minutes.
A 7-member Park Board presides over operations of the Tippecanoe County Park and Recreation Department as per Indiana state statute. The board is made up of community members appointed by the following:
- 1 member by the Mayor of the City of Lafayette
- 1 member by the Tippecanoe County Commissioners
- 2 members by the Circuit Court Judge
- 2 members by the Tippecanoe County Council
- Tippecanoe County Extension Agent serves as an automatic appointment
Terms on the Park Board are 4 years with the exception of the Mayor's appointment, which is at his/her pleasure, and the Extension Agent, which is concurrent with his/her employment.
Current Board Members
- John Gambs, President
- Mike Gery, Vice President
- Esther Chosnek
- Dave Luhman
- Opal, Kuhl
- Dennis Mellon
- Patrick Williams